Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mentor's Corner: Meet Amy

My name is Amy Kovacs and I am a 24 year old resident of Highland, Indiana. I work as an Electrical Desginer at Superior Engineering while I finish out my degree at Purdue University Calumet in Electrical Engineering. In what little free time I have I love to run, read, and pretty much sit around and watching movies or not do anything. I am a huge movie buff! I am also a fan of country music and I am always on the lookout for somone who also shares that passion.

I joined Team Challenge last season for their Vegas Run as a whim. I, myself, have never had any dealings with Crohns or Colitis nor had I even heard of it until after I joined. I joined with the intention of just meeting some people, raising some money, and of course having the time of my life in Vegas! Obviously, as I am a mentor now, it has turned out to be so much more than that. I cannot even think of a good way to put into words! Everyone is going to have a blast this season and thats for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment